Just the paperwork left....thanks to all!

mps at usol.com mps at usol.com
Wed Mar 14 08:04:02 MST 2007

Congrats Dave !
I learn alot from your threads too!

> I just wanted to share my excitement with this list, which has been
an inspiration and
amazing educational resource.  I passed my final RPT hurdle, the
tuning test, yesterday,
with Micheal Kimbell CTE, David Love,  and Larry Lobel, in attendance.
Particular thanks
to these gentlemen, and to Israel Stein, Neil Panton, technical
examiners, and my chapter,
the Santa Clara Valley chapter.

> Too many people to mention along the way, really, without having
this become one of those
endless "thanks to each and every tuning pin I ever turned" things.

> Anyway, thanks for all the support, inspiration, education--and
flamings, 'cause we learn
alot from them, too!

> AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's
free from AOL at
AOL.com.