clues to grand hammer pitch

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Mar 13 21:39:09 MST 2007

> It's like that cartoon bit where the little bit of snow that turns into a
> huge snowball.

You just described a remodeling project. Sounds to me like
it's time it became a rebuilding project instead.

> Wish I had worked on some Knabes before this so I had something to compare
> it to.

Mechanics isn't model specific. If you know how what you've
already worked on works, you know how this one works too - or
doesn't. Ignore the name and apply the principles you've
already learned, and you'll find the levers work here just
like they do on a more heavily marketed prestige piano.

Ron N