remmington 150

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Mar 13 11:37:42 MST 2007

Hi Horace

And here I was thinking that the 150 stood for milimeters... hehe.

RicB

    Hi,

         > Nah... its a very large gun. I think they use them in Texas.
        RicB

    Not a gun...a cartridge, more accurately, the bullet used in the
    cartridge.
    The most popular is the 7mm PR7SM2, described on the Remington website
    thusly:

    "The Core-Lokt bullet design is the original controlled-expansion
    bullet –
    and one of the most effective ever developed. Its progressively tapered
    copper jacket is locked to a solid lead core, promoting perfectly
    controlled expansion and high weight retention for absolutely dependable
    on-game results."

    Best.

    Horace