Question about new piano

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Mar 13 11:33:32 MST 2007

Hi Alan... that wouldnt be the same guy who in reply to the question
"Who's in charge here ?" replied... "Read your Constitution Gentlemen !"
and it turned out he hadnt a clue what he was talking about would it ?

:)

No seriously tho... sorry to have come off a bit offy or whatever....
just got off the horn with a guy who has a spreadsheet (for sale of
course)... its also of course MUCH better then anyone elses, and
everyone else is hasnt a clue what they are talking about.. and etc etc
ad puke'em.  I sometimes tire of the bombasticness one runs into in this
world I guess.

Ya ever seen the movie Men in Black ?... I just love it when Tommy Lee
opens up <<Juniors>> world with his comments about knowledge.  Its
better then Pauls fortune cookie !

Cheers
RicB

    Good grief Ric, you make your post sound like those famous remarks
    of a once
    Secretary of State; " There are things that we now know, and things
    that we
    don't know; then there are the things that we know we don't know and
    there
    are things that we don't know that we know"  or something to that
    effect.
    So who knows.

    AF