Question about new piano

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 09:04:20 MST 2007

Good grief Ric, you make your post sound like those famous remarks of a once
Secretary of State; " There are things that we now know, and things that we
don't know; then there are the things that we know we don't know and there
are things that we don't know that we know"  or something to that effect.
So who knows.

AF