Customers with hearing aids

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 06:09:14 MST 2007

I ever had only 3 customers with hearing aids, and all 3 were dissatisfied.
But in the case of the old lady the problem was definitely not the hearing
aid, it was her senility. She mixed up the octaves. Chords in the deep bass
always sound strange, just not clear. I had several customers with that
compaint. Next time I will leave without tuning, telling them that I can´t
help them (nobody can, but I won´t say that). That´s what I told that old
lady too, but she didn´t understand me. I said I can´t help you and begun to
box my tools in the toolcase for leaving. What she could not see because she
was (more than) half blind. She answered: okay, just tune it.

Gregor