SXSW tunings

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Mon Mar 12 22:16:01 MST 2007

Ok gang.  Here's one to make you say, "What!?"  I've been doing some work
for my local piano store and they've asked little ole' me to tune for
Austin's South by Southwest Festival next week.  I'll be tuning a 7 ft
Yamaha several times during the week for award ceremony performances.  In
addition, I'll be doing some tunings for Paula Cole at a local recording
studio and a concert venue.

I don't have any particular questions to ask.  Just seeking your general
advice and support.  Thanks in advance!

Michelle Smith

Smith Piano Service

Bastrop, Texas