Question about new piano

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 12 16:08:02 MST 2007

No doubt that indeed there are some great piano designers working for these
and other manufacturers. Unfortunately, these same companies also have a
marketing department, an accounting department, and the corporate officers
of these publicly traded companies need to keep investors happy. IMHO,
publicly traded piano manufacturers are money making machines, not piano
making machines.

And hence, the cantilevered bass bridge lives on and on and on and .....

Terry Farrell