Tech needed in San Fran area

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 07:35:12 MST 2007

Michelle,

I've heard good things about David Love and Dale Fox.

I have seen Dale's work and he does pretty amazing things.

Somebody else I'd put on the list is Jeffrey Potter, who lives in Santa Cruz.  He does great work.  He rebuilt my piano several years ago--in my "previous" life--and I enjoy the results on a daily basis.

Have a great vacation.  Which winery is it that has the Ibach?  I'm heading up to Napa in May for a little R and R and I'd like to check it out.

Thanks,

Dave Stahl