STRING COVER+FIRMER TOUCH

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sat Mar 10 13:41:47 MST 2007

Aw,
DA, DA, DA, I can feel the love. I just got kind of wordy over this in
another post, you'll find it. I think it's Jon Page who just put up a great
picture of the procedure. You know, you just do it a couple times and you
love it. You know, it feels the same to drill and lead fill a hole in a
spinet key as it does in a S&S key, I get the same satisfaction on a shop
day. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm working on, does it matter?
Fenton