Seasonal pitch change:

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Mar 10 09:27:00 MST 2007

All this time, I was thinking that the bass change was less, because those strings were on the bass bridge.
The bass bridge, being at the edge of the soundboard, didn't change as much with the addition/subtraction of moisture, as the other bridge closer to the centre.
I guess I was oversimplifying.
Too bad, I was satisfied all these years, and explained it to my customers, that way.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca