Piano on the Titanic.

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Mar 9 08:18:07 MST 2007

Hi Shawn.

I cant tell you who made them, but I can tell you that there were 5
grand pianos on board.  I suppose it should be quite possible to track
down which kind. It wasnt THAT long ago.

Cheers
RicB

Folks:
I have one of those burning questions that you get some times.  You
know, a some what meaningless questions about piano facts...  The
subject of the Titanic came up to day, and people were talking about the
pictures of the wreckage.  Someone said the Grand Piano is still down
there.  While that's good to know, I started to wonder who was the
manufacture of this piano?  Anyone know?  The Hindenburg had a Bluthner
grand, but what did the Titanic have.  Thanks, and sorry for the dumb
question.