Baldwin Lid Brace

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Mar 9 07:08:43 MST 2007

Jon:

Many years ago when Baldwin had parts, answered the phone, and processed
orders they called that part the lid log.  The last parts I tried to get
from Baldwin were hammer flanges for a 243HP and it took weeks.  I don't
know what their status is now but if you need it before you retire you
might want to consider buying some lumber and making one.

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu