Aural Tuning - Pianos with High Inharmonicity

A440 Piano Service a440 at bresnan.net
Wed Mar 7 07:28:58 MST 2007

 Hi,

The article referred to below, entitled "Tuning the F3-A3 Third With Ease", is found in the March 2006 PTG Journal.  This article also has a sidebar including the Stebbins article excerpt from the December 1994 Journal.  I know because I just re-discovered it and have started playing with it and I like this method.  I'll be taking my tuning exam in April and I plan on using this method.  Wish me skill!

Hope this helps,
John Dorr,
Helena, MT