mineral plastic and mammoth ivory you asked about

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Mon Mar 5 12:24:50 MST 2007

Gordon,
    When you say ivory-ish,  I assume your client would like something as
close to ivory as possible without the expense of real ivory. If this is so,
I can offer 3 choices: first would be off-white mineral plastic with a
textured finish, second would be an off-white European acrylic plastic with
a textured finish, third would be the vagias simulated ivory keytop made of
plastic. They no longer make the celluloid simulated ivory tops that were on
keyboards about 50-60 years ago. Prices are: $975.00, $515.00, $340.00
excluding shipping, bushings etc.. All three tops I offered you are separate
tops and fronts and will resemble a new keyboard in the quality of their
application. Hope this helps.    Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net