llewellyn spinet

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Mon Mar 5 06:48:01 MST 2007

Tuned this beast on Sat. It had a strange action, looked like flanges that the rods attached to were screwed to a bottom panel which would make it very hard to pull the action even after disconnecting all the rods.The flanges in question attached to the whippen.
Glad I didn't lose any strings...  What is the age of this piano? #110590, and how would I remove this action with the least amount frustration?
RU/UP