keyboard cover?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:36:03 MST 2007

I think it's important to keep in mind what the felt keyboard cover is
-- a marketing flourish. You could probably order felt cut to those
dimensions. Schaff had some promotion rolls of felt at a recent past
national convention (Nashville?) which they were giving away, embossed
with the name of their English felt supplier. One of these rolls was a
bit wide but about the right length. How about printing your own
business name and phone number on it?
Patrick Draine