Weinbach Studio

Mark's Piano Service mps at usol.com
Sat Mar 3 16:37:56 MST 2007

I tuned a Weinbach Studio the other day and noticed how the pins seemed to be somewhat loose to me. I had just done a recently rebuilt Steinway "L" and I'm not sure if the Steinway had such tight pins that it made the Weinbach feel loose, or if the Weinbach is known for loose pins. The Weinbach is seven years old. and has a DC system installed. I'm not sure of the exact RH that day. So I'm not sure if that was a significant factor.

Mark's Piano Service