slightly OT...DST scheduling differences between desktop and handheld

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 11:25:33 MST 2007

Pocket PC/outlook users,

I was recently scheduling appointments between the March 12th and last week in March, when I found an interesting and annoying anomaly.  All of the appointments I schedule for that period of time time on my pocket PC show up as an hour later on my desktop computer, and vice versa.  I am assuming because Outlook got upated to refect the new Daylight Savings schedule, while ActiveSync didn't get the same update.

I was just wondering if any of you have experienced this annoyance.  I will probably try to upgrade ActiveSync at some point soon, and when I do, I'll report results.

Dave Stahl