What would Steinway do

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Sat Mar 3 07:07:09 MST 2007

Ric,

I appreciate your more balanced and fair-minded position here vis-à-
vis the Steinway Restoration Center and it's approach to doing
business. I'm of the opinion that we should extend the same sort of
collegiality and respect to those in the profession who may not
happen to be in the room (on the listserve) as we extend to actual
online participants. Some of the comments about Steinway have been
pretty negative.

Sincerely,

Allen Wright, RPT