What would Steinway do

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:03:55 MST 2007

So by the same line of reasoning, only a '57 Chevy rebuilt at the GM
("Authorized") rebuilding facility is an "authentically restored" '57 Chevy,
right?

It's kinda like the RPT vs non-RPT argument. Just because someone/something
is "authorized" or "certificated" doesn't mean that everyone/everything else
is unqualified... and from what I see and hear, the factory/dealer doesn't
necessarily do a fabulous job, either.