Kawai KG-1D

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Mar 1 15:33:41 MST 2007

Hi all.

Too bad this thread didnt take off.  We got one opinion from John
Delacour for changing winds and cores without much more justification
then "it sounds nice", and the rest seem to want less wound strings...
no reason given.

It would have been nice to see a more in depth discussion on the whole
reasoning behind different folks thinking on this matter.... what the
trades offs are... when transistion bridges come in and out of the
picture... etc etc.

Cheers
RicB

    Why is the break too high in the scale?