Grand Action Dolly(s)

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 1 13:57:51 MST 2007

You'll be glad you did!

br
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Avery
  To: Pianotech List
  Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:56 PM
  Subject: Re: Grand Action Dolly(s)

  OK, now. You guys are making me want to spend money!! :-D

  Avery

  At 10:08 AM 3/1/2007, you wrote:

    Avery,

    I haven't used the Janssen, but my Edwards dolly is great!  It fits neatly in the trunk of my car with all of my other tools, is very light, and takes about ten seconds to elevate and tighten.  It can be swiveled in a small area, too.  I will sometimes set it to a low height so that I can sit on the floor to set blow distance.  Saves the back lots o' wear and tear in many ways.

    It ranks right up there on my "best tools" list, and perhaps at the top of "tools I couldn't live without" list.  Once you get used to having one, you'll wonder how you survived without it.

    Dave Stahl