Peterson Strobetuner

Ron Boyd ronboyd_1 at juno.com
Sat Jun 30 22:09:01 MDT 2007

I used one for a couple of years Robert and than I purchased an RCT and like
it sooooo much better then the Peterson. The Peterson had to be plugged in
and there were times that I just couldn't get near an outlet. It was also
very bulky and you couldn't put it on the pin block on most uprights. I
wound up using a music stand to put it on which was one more thing I had to
haul around.

Ron Boyd
Milwaukee chapter #532