Piano Tools for sale

MACase57 at aol.com MACase57 at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 22:01:17 MDT 2007

Hello,  I have advertised these tools before on here and had a few  people
that were interested.  We still have a lot of the tools and would  like to find
someone that could use them.  We still have the whole set of  tools, this set
includes everything that a piano tech would need.  We also  have other odds
and end tools.  I have a complete list and pictures it  anyone is interested.  I
am sure we can come up with a price that would be  good for everyone.  If you
would like more information please write me  back at MACase57 at aol.com.

Thanks,

Michael and Teresa Case
Gaffney, SC