Blind Pitch Raises

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sat Jun 30 08:11:18 MDT 2007

Howdy,

I've had good luck with blind pitch raises.  The secret(?) for me is using
<thin> strip mutes that let a little hint of sound through.  OK, so it's not
totally blind, but I'm not removing the mute while I work.  I suppose it
would be blind if I took off my glasses.  :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL