back from K.C. David Andersens last

ricb at pianostemmer.no ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Jun 30 04:48:25 MDT 2007

Bernard:

I have acknowledged time and time again that your work has preceeded
mine. I have also sketched out that mine is simple in comparison, and
indeed significantly different.

If there is anything that is unkind here... it is your insistance to
not simple accept this and return the kindness and respect shown to
you. I think you might find that in doing this... you have much more
to gain then the present course you find yourself on.

Heck guy... we share the same enthusiasm for the same concepts...
here.. much more in common then anything else.

Off on the road again... writting from South of Sweden... will be
traveling through Germany... would be nice to meet you...

Cheers
RicB

Bernard Stopper writes:

"If there exist such a publication (like mine from 1988), and if
someone
other cames up a decades of years later, even he did the finding his
own, it´s the reinvention of the wheel, that´s that simple. And it´s
simply unkind not to not to agree my authorship on the matter."