For sale . New set of Arledge bass strings

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 09:21:34 MDT 2007

I forgot one item.
  I have a brand new... in the package... set of   Arledge ,Steinway upright
bass strings.  It is for the old style 20 note  bass with the transition
bridge tenor wraps.  This is a stock set so if you  are working on one of these &
need strings this is going to be a  bargain.  We ordered them by mistake.  I
changed the bass bridge  location & didn't tell the String lady...ooops!.
Hey..... it  happens
  Make Offer.
  Dale

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations