Pianotech live

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 27 19:31:57 MDT 2007

I must also admit that I waited to post my original comments until I had cooled down a bit and thought about it.  I have no real bone to pick with Kent...I'm sure it was done that way for the very best of reasons with the best of intentions.  Still, it appears that most thought it not the best of Pianotech meetings.  Michelle would have liked "face time."  As would I.  Dave Andersen suggests a luncheon...I would agree, though I, too, would be completely willing to pay for my own lunch.  I just want the face time.  Had we not had a couple of very good meetings in the past, I'd not have known to whom to give the "secret handshake" (which I THINK consists of a BIG smile!) without first scrutinizing the name tag, then trying hard to retrieve the needed information from my less than efficient mental hard-drive!  I'd like to go back to informal, unstructured time...this group is pretty much able to maneuver around any lack of agenda.  In fact, often it seems that IS the agenda!
 I love it!

  Best regards, friends!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL