HP iPAQ hx5915

Richard Morgan rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 21:22:31 MDT 2007

I'm about to buy a PDA to run Tunelab Pro, or maybe Cybertuner.  Does anyone have experience with the HP iPAQ hx5915?  I'm attracted to it because, for not much more than other PDA's, it includes what sounds like a fairly reliable GPS system.

BTW, I had a wonderful experience in KC.  As I read emails on this list now, I'm seeing faces, and that is great fun.  Can't wait fro Anaheim next year, saving my pennies. . .  Maybe I'll be ready to take my tuning exam there.

Richard Morgan