PDA's

David M. Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Mon Jun 25 16:53:56 MDT 2007

Pam:

I'm a PC person and have no knowledge of software on the Mac side, so if you
are a Mac person you can ignore this.

I use Quicken
<http://quicken.intuit.com/small-business-finance/home-business.jhtml>  Home
& Business for invoices, checks etc. and Time
<http://chaossoftware.com/products.asp> & Chaos for managing customer data.
Those two programs will help you get rid of all the 3 x 5 cards of
customers, and the shoe box full of invoice copies.  Both of those programs
can be synced with a PDA though I wouldn't want to do all the data entry on
a PDA.  They're just too small for my fingers.  You'll be so glad you made
the change come income tax time.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu