back from K.C.

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jun 24 22:36:02 MDT 2007

> I'm glad you had such a positive experience; wish I could say the same.
> Sometimes you pick the right classes to go to, and sometimes, you don't.
>
> Tom Sivak
> Chicago

I made a couple of interesting classes that I thought were
winners. I wasn't asked to teach, but I came anyway, did  the
two day thing, and talked to a lot of old friends, put a half
dozen faces to names after all these years, met new and
interesting folks, checked out what is currently being offered
in old and new piano lines, shared a deep and abiding love of
functional gadgets and processes with a few cherished kindred
souls, and had a really good time altogether. I also saw a
number of folks at a distance, or in passing momentarily, that
I'd liked to have spent some (more) time with had it been
available.

As usual, I participated in what I could, if not nearly all
that I'd prefer, and left with the impression of having been
about half there, overall.

Got a half dozen hugs along the way too, which will buffer
months to come. Gold, thank you.

Earlier in the week, Jim Busby, Vince Mrykalo, and Alan McCoy
made the (three+ hour) trip from KC to Wichita to visit me in
my intermittently (Ok, mostly) wretched little shop where,
among other things, we ribbed a redesigned S&S M soundboard. I
hope you guys weren't too disappointed in my minimalist
operation and general clutter. If so, you were most gracious
in overlooking it.

Life is good. Thank you, friends, you make tomorrow possible.

As for the rest of you. Don't mess with me.

<G>
Ron N