Rep Lever friction was RE: Keep on filing...(picture attached)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Jun 23 03:21:42 MDT 2007

No... thats not the idea. The idea is in the rest of the post. Skip what you want... no skin off my back.

Cheers
RicB

    That is the idea.  I'll skip the rest of the editorializing.

    David Love
    davidlovepianos at comcast.net <https://www.moypiano.com/resources/#archives>
    www.davidlovepianos.com

    -

    .Of course  if you want to keep the hammer speed the same after repinning
    you need to adjust tension....
     RicB

    If you want the same speed of hammer rise you certainly do.

    David Love

    It is not given that you need to change the tension of the spring whenyou
    change pinning resistance.

    RicB