bass bridge removal

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 20 18:15:25 MDT 2007

An epoxy repair using the West System two-step method and West System #404
High-Density filler will create a repaired bridge that is stronger than the
original bridge. I have posted this procedure numerous times. You might want
to check the archives. If you wish to pursue a proper epoxy repair, please
feel free to email me directly for addional info.

Good luck!

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

www.farrellpiano.com