Keep on filing...

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Jun 20 10:36:23 MDT 2007

Amazon has it.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Danilo Perusina
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:17 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: RE: Keep on filing...

No, ships to USA only, I live in europe. I'll look elsewhere..

  _____

From:  stuka at mindspring.com
To:  Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:  Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:26:16 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

body

{font-family:Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-colo
r:#ffffff;color:black;}

Hi, Danilo,

Have you cleaned the slots in the underside of the repetition lever, that
the repetition lever springs ride in?  Missing that can throw everything
else out.

Also, you might want to buy this book if you don't have it already (Buy It
Now price is $19.13, quite a bargain):

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOOK-NEW-Piano-Servicing-Tuning-and-Rebuilding-Reblitz_W
0QQitemZ250133390200QQihZ015QQcategoryZ378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI
tem

Matt