Keep on filing...

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Jun 18 22:11:00 MDT 2007

Look at it this way, David, what is he going to hurt? What's the worst that
can happen? He probably needs new hammers et al anyway, let him experiment
around with a set that needs replaced. He won't ruin the piano, only maybe a
few hundred dollars worth of parts that he needs anyway. A cheap education.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802