The other piano technician group

Frank Emerson pianoguru at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 09:36:12 MDT 2007

In this organization, one proves his abilities by counting the number of
classes attended at their conventions.  They offer Bachelor's and Master's
degrees solely on this basis.  Having really earned both degrees, I have no
interest in such gratuitous "degrees."  I was a member for a year, until I
learned what a farce it was.

Frank Emerson

Technicians.
> > Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
> > years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
> > Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
> > Instruments,Table Timepieces
> >  (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
> > Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
> > BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
> > pianoman at accessus.net
> > Jimpianowood at yahoo.com