1937 Art Nouveau Wurlitzer Spinet

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Jun 16 11:43:07 MDT 2007

Most piano buyers don't play, nor do they know anything about sound or
quality, they only know if it looks nice. So, yes, an attractive cabinet
will favorably inflate the price, particularly if it is a distinctive style
the buyer is looking for.

I saw an attorney spend around $3k on a similar spinet in a Chippendale
style, all original but in very good condition. Without that cabinet it was
another $400 spinet. He then spent several more thousand and had me put a
PianoDisc on it. Nobody in the family plays.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802