wifi in lobby

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 12:49:58 MDT 2007

Kent:

Will there be wifi in the exhibit area?

Paul Revenko-Jones

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)

In a message dated 06/15/07 10:06:51 Central Daylight Time, kswafford at gmail.com writes:
I know the Hyatt web site appears to suggest that there is a charge
for all internet access, but PTG has checked just this morning with
our contact at the hotel, and we are assured that the Hyatt does
indeed have free wifi internet access in the Hyatt lobby just like 2
years ago. (I don't know that this is or is not different from the T-
Mobile hotspot service.) Crown Center is also said to have free wifi;
Crown Center is accessed through a walkway from the Hyatt.

One thing though, I believe we do not have a Cybercafe this year
because of space constraints. We will try to have a computer
available at times at the KC chapter table or elsewhere in the lobby,
but we are not absolutely sure that that will work out.

Kent