Earplug suggestions

David Nereson dnereson at 4dv.net
Wed Jun 13 01:31:43 MDT 2007

        I tried those for a while, and found them difficult to position
correctly - never knew if they were "in" properly.  Also, they won't stay
in if ears are the least bit oily.  And, they deteriorated (started
falling apart) too quickly for $20/pair!  Maybe my ear oil / skin
chemistry just was not compatible with that type of rubber.
        --David Nereson, RPT