The Band, Ellwood, the BAND!! A-440 Band - On a mission from GOD (again)

Dean Garten dean.garten at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:36:55 MDT 2007

Greetings to my colleagues,
The A-440 Millennium Swing Band is STILL on a mission from God!  But we
really need players for trumpet, trombone, guitar (jazzy stuff), and saxes
(we have a one bari player & one great tenor/flute man).  A great rhythm
section can make a band sound great, but you need the band part to make it
happen!  Please contact me via the information below.  I arrive in Kansas
City on Saturday, so my mobile will be the best way to reach me then &
throughout the Convention.   My email(s) dean.garten at gmail.com -
a440band at gmail.com - flugelbauer at gmail.com - deangarten at verizon.net.  We
need you.  A-440 Band Leader, deano.

PLEASE RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ---- THANK YOU!  The gig is Saturday,
June 23rd, Hyatt Regency Ballroom(s), Kansas City, MO at Crown Center Plaza.
--
Dean Garten, RPT
Artist Keyboard Services and
dean.garten at gmail.com