Salvaged parts for presentation.

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 11:04:52 MDT 2007

>I don't get it Jon. For $200-300 you can get a brand new set. Seems like the
>value added for a retail/wholesale sale would more than offset the cost. Add
>the hassle of scrounging and splicing that many strings.

As I said, the piano needs restringing. I'd like to make it more presentable,
leaking dampers and general appearance. Replacing a set is a lot more work
than splicing a few. Besides, I'll invite a few local newbees for a
splicing clinic.

And I don't want to put in any new replacements just to remove them again.
The last set of bass strings I ordered for an M was $450.
--

Regards,

Jon Page