Sat III for sale

Bill Costanzo pnotuner at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 8 12:28:02 MDT 2007

Speaking of Accutuners, I have one for sale.

It works perfectly and has a fairly fresh battery (installed about a year
and a half ago).

Last year I purchased a Verituner and I love it. Yes, it's heavier and needs
to be charged every night,

But I like having all that extra information on the screen and to my ears
does a superior tuning.

I was going to keep the Sat III for a backup, but I'd rather see it getting
used by someone than have it just

sitting on my shelf.

I'd like to get half of retail. Contact me off list if interested.

Thanks,

Bill Costanzo

Rochester NY

pnotuner at rochester.rr.com