Est. time for Young Chang Brackets

Arbeau Piano ArbeauPiano at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 11:09:40 MDT 2007

Thanks Bob,
I would imagine a regulation to "undo" the previous re-regulation on many pianos is going to become more and more common. I know I have at least two YC manufactured pianos this has been the case as-well (because I have been adjusting them the past few years). This has not been something I just realized until presently.

This type of ongoing information is so very valuable not only to the techs, but especially for our customers cause. I wish the manufacturing sector would be a little more forth-right with sending us some kind of "recall notice"  but,...... that would probably open them up for some legal and outrageous monetary complications. I can understand the dilima they may be in.

As always, you all are helping the servicing industry beyond the call of duty! I appreciate your help.
Jerry Arbeau