bouncing bass dampers

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 08:16:12 MDT 2007

 HI Les,

I think Jon Page's suggestion was correct.? If not, are the offenders' wires at the correct depth in the block?

BTW, in regards to finding the specs for the Kawais, I tried to send you a program that Ron Nossaman sent to the list awhile back called "Convert," which converts most measurements you can think of to other measurements.? MM to inches, lbs. to kgs., etc, etc.? The file got blocked because of its size.? Here's the website:?

http://joshmadison.com/software/convert/

blow is 46-47mm
lo 1-2 mm

Regards,