slow pay customers / Richard Ucci

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 08:27:27 MDT 2007

 Hi Richard,

I have a simple filing system where I separate all my invoices each week and place them in the proper category:? store contract, private job, etc., etc.? I take all of the invoices for the people who haven't paid and stick them in a holding file.? I go through it once in awhile to see who I need to harass.? Calling to ask for money ranks right up there in the "top 10 things I procrastinate on."? But at least I know who owes me....

Dave Stahl, RPT

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net