Using a jigsaw to cut pin blocks.

John Voigt jvoigt at gwtc.net
Tue Jun 5 07:04:58 MDT 2007

Funny you should ask!  I am attempting my first rebuild on a lower quality
grand I own.  I do not have a bandsaw, so I talked to the shop teacher at
the school about having him do it on the bandsaw there.  When I came to pick
it up, he said he was having too much trouble on the bandsaw, so he cut it
with a sabre saw.  I haven't tried fitting it to the plate yet, but it
didn't look to bad.  I would say, though, that you should have a good heavy
sabre saw and a good blade.

John Voigt