Grand Action Brackets for Y.C. & Weber

Arbeau Piano ArbeauPiano at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 16:15:46 MDT 2007

The bracket that is giving all the trouble in the Weber and Young Chang Grand's, is it in certain models or is it just like popcorn that they all show up at different times like little ticking time bombs just waiting for another "rebuild" job?

Talking with another tech this weekend it sounded as though every Y.C. grand made in the 1990's was a good candidate. Please tell me this is not so!  In looking my customer list over I have several grands that this problem has not yet developed and they fit the age margin.

Jerry Arbeau