So I was talking to this guy

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Jun 4 10:59:23 MDT 2007

I was having a nice phone conversation this morning with a customer service
rep near Philadelphia and mentioned that I'm a piano technician.  He said "I
can't find anybody to tune my piano", so I gave him directions to the PTG
website and told him how to get to and use the Find a Technician link.

What I found so interesting was that he claimed to have gone through the
yellow pages without finding anyone.  Now, this guy works for the Vanguard
Investment group, which suggests to me that he's plenty bright (he'd better
be! <g>) -- so it makes me wonder why he thought there weren't any piano
technicians near him.

Just something to think about when contemplating how to market a
business............

Annie Grieshop