Do you play piano?

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sun Jun 3 12:13:34 MDT 2007

Hi kids----everybody's different; the greatest piano technician I've
ever known personally doesn't play; many great technicians---Mark
Schecter comes to mind----are awesome players. Every human is
different, and we all express this gift we have in a unique way.
Personally, I've been a professional musician and singer since I was
12; although I never took a piano
lesson, I was classically trained on trombone and "street-and-rock-n-
roll band-trained" on drums, guitar, slide guitar, and bass.

It's not about musical training and playing; it's about love, skills,
commitment, and focus. It's all about listening---to the piano, to
your clients, to your own intuition.
Best,
David Andersen